Mitochondria are the ‘energy powerhouse of the cell’ that convert the foods we eat to usable energy our body...
Effects of Testosterone Administration for 3 Years on Subclinical Atherosclerosis Progression in Older MenMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 2
Clinical practice guidelines rely heavily on results from randomized controlled trials (RCTs), which is the gold standard for medical...
Long-term testosterone treatment with different testosterone preparations – provocative results on diagnosis and adherenceMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 12
Due to lack of consistent clear-cut guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency, there is a lot of...
- Tattoos And Your Health January 30, 2019
- Coffee Protects Our DNA January 28, 2019
- Whey, lower cortisol and reduce stress? January 25, 2019
- Exercise And Weight Loss: How Important Is It? January 25, 2019
- Poor Quality Control In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A Report January 10, 2019
- Why Are So Many Bodybuilders Stuck in the 70s? January 3, 2019
- Vegan Diets, The Raw Truth January 1, 2019
- Intermittent Fasting Study December 17, 2018