This is a variation of a one-legged squat exercise (a Pistol), done with a towel wrapped around a pole...
Nick Nilsson, , Exercise Performance, glutes, goblet squat, hamstrings, lateral movement, leg training, legs, lower body, quads, single leg training, 0
Most standard weight training exercises operate in an up and down, forward and back plane of movement. But that...
Nick Nilsson, , Exercise Performance, exercise, glutes, hamstring, legs, posterior chain, quads, 3
This exercise is a GREAT combination exercise done using the In-Set Superset technique where you alternate reps of two...
- Tattoos And Your Health January 30, 2019
- Coffee Protects Our DNA January 28, 2019
- Whey, lower cortisol and reduce stress? January 25, 2019
- Exercise And Weight Loss: How Important Is It? January 25, 2019
- Poor Quality Control In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A Report January 10, 2019
- Why Are So Many Bodybuilders Stuck in the 70s? January 3, 2019
- Vegan Diets, The Raw Truth January 1, 2019
- Intermittent Fasting Study December 17, 2018