My latest article in Police Magazine (June 2013 Vol 37 #6) Rethinking SWAT Training By adopting more functional training,...
Will Brink, , Injuries, SWAT/LEO/Military, Injuries, Reducing injur rates in soldiers, SWAT, 7
Reducing Musculoskeletal injuries in SF soldiers A fairly recent article in the Journal of Special Operations Medicine (JSOM)* examined...
- Tattoos And Your Health January 30, 2019
- Coffee Protects Our DNA January 28, 2019
- Whey, lower cortisol and reduce stress? January 25, 2019
- Exercise And Weight Loss: How Important Is It? January 25, 2019
- Poor Quality Control In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A Report January 10, 2019
- Why Are So Many Bodybuilders Stuck in the 70s? January 3, 2019
- Vegan Diets, The Raw Truth January 1, 2019
- Intermittent Fasting Study December 17, 2018